Subtext

"Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity..." - Hunter S. Thompson (pbuh), 1973

Sunday, March 6, 2011

This Isn't Justice

That's exactly what the title means, and that is what this blog is about. I have witnessed first-hand the whittling away piece by piece of our constitutional rights in this country. I have seen (as have most of you) justice, common good, and personal liberty take a back seat to politics and personal enrichment.  I have witnessed how politics greatly influences "justice" in Kentucky. 

This blog exists so that discussion, enlightenment, and just plain venting can take place.  You may (and probably do) know things I don't, and I'd like your insight.  I got a few interesting facts about the judicial industry I am going to share.  I don't know what direction this will take, but observe the blogosphere rules of etiquette, please.

So, off we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment